10.10.2011

prims magazine feature

 I was sent a copy of the new issue of Prims Magazine in the mail a few days ago.  My toys got a beautiful four-page spread in it.  I got to write a little bit about my process and inspiration in the article which I've never really done before.  I got the three toys that were photographed back too.  The little ivory bear will be in my shop soon.  The mouse is spoken for and I think I'll hold on to that black bear for a bit.

I've been working on a few custom orders over the last month or so and have some more to do before the holidays- which suddenly seem not so far away.   Last year at this time I ran myself kind of ragged making as many toys as possible because of the Martha Stewart Living feature.  I'm not sure what I'll be making for Christmas-time this year but it will most certainly be different from last year.  As usual I have tons of ideas about what I'd like to be making and not nearly enough time to do it all. 

Thank You, Prims!

2 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

wow Erika!! COngratulations! and what a wonderful 4 page spread it is. very exciting!! xo

Megan said...

Wow that is super cool!!